boat parties are now on sale!
Zamárdi festival’s Boat Parties are back again this year, setting sail from Siófok’s Bahart port.
Get ready to party in the middle of Lake Balaton with awesome DJ sets and 300 other festival-goers!
The event starts every day from the Bahart harbor in Siófok and ends at the same spot. Exact address of the harbor: Krúdy stny., Siófok, 8600
- A free shuttle bus will deliver Boat Party attendees, to and from the festival.
- The shuttle buses depart 1 hour before the Boat Party opens, from the shuttle bus stop in Zamárdi, at the intersection of Kecskeméti Street and Kiss Ernő street, to the port of Siófok. Please arrive on time!
- Tickets allow visitors a one-time entry.
- At the end of the Boat Party, the shuttle buses deliver passengers back to the festival adjusted to the time-table.
- The well-known Festipay payment system, can be found on board. You can top-up your card at the bottom of the ship, though you can only withdraw money from it at Festipay points at the venue of the festival.
- Of course you can buy drinks and food on board.
- The event will go on even if the weather is bad.